July Breakfast Forum
19 Breakfast Forum: Corporate Sponsorships, with Patricia Kern
8:00am – 9:30am, Kauffman Conference Center, 4801 Rockhill Rd., KCMO
$15 for AFP members, $25 nonmembers. Breakfast provided.
This event is at capacity and no longer accepting registrations. Sorry!
“Your Company Name Here” Presents….
Landing and Keeping Event Sponsorships
A fast paced discussion – audience participation required – on what event sponsors want and how we can help provide it -- at our event!
- What are the Event Sponsorship Benefits? Important or a pesky detail?
- Steps to cultivate sponsors
- Benefits and measurements that matter to the sponsor
- Have you ever seen this benefit: “Full page, back cover, color ad in program book”? Rate it. Discussion!
- How to get your sponsors to attend your event.
- “Opportunity to place company pens on all tables-supplied by sponsor” – Why this matters or does it?
Bring your event materials and share with others!
Patricia Kern CFRE
Patricia Kern, CFRE Principal at Kern+Associates, has a 20+ year history in the non-profit sector and has successfully designed and completed annual and capital campaigns, foundation and corporate fundraising strategies, special events, and has managed all aspects of a Resource Development program for non-profits of all sizes. Kern has been a speaker at the local and national level on such topics as Fundraising Strategies, Stewarding more Dollars, Involving Your Board, How to Build a Successful Development Office and Raising Operational Dollars—How?
New Member Orientation to follow.