Fundraising 101 - 2017
Monday, November 13 - Tuesday, November 14
8am - 5pm
Click here to learn more or to register!
Join AFP Mid-America Chapter for Fundraising 101 – 2017! Presented by experts in the field, Fundraising 101 provides a comprehensive overview of fundraising.
This course will cover fundamental fundraising techniques, including:
• Securing individuals as annual donors
• Upgrading and securing major gifts
• Conducting capital campaigns
• Working with trustees, volunteers and CEOs
• Obtaining grant support from foundations, corporations and government sources
• Prospect research
• Planned giving
• Planning successful special events
• Stewardship and reporting
• Operating a successful development office
• Putting together a successful development plan
Who should attend?
*Fundraisers new to the development field
*Seasoned development professionals seeking a refresher course in fundraising techniques and skills
* Volunteers, Board members, or development committee members who will gain tools, skills and confidence to support their organization’s fundraising activities
*Trustees and CEOs, who will have a greater understanding of the development function as it relates to the organization’s overall strategic plan, and of their own key role in the development process
*Others integral to the fundraising success of the organization, including development assistants, administrative assistants, receptionists and other support personnel
AFP Members: $249.00
And Don't Miss This Special Offer: $50 off for each second person from the same organization! Invite your CEO, a Board member or trustee, or an enthusiastic volunteer, so they can better understand their role in your development efforts. Contact us for details!
CLICK HERE for more information or to register.