Donor Relations AnalystCompany: Girl Scouts of Northeast Kansas & Northwest Missouri
Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri seeks to fill a Donor Relations Analyst position to manage the Philanthropy Department's CRM data system, analytics, and business processes in support of the organization's important mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place!
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of Raiser's Edge, as well as experience with donor-centric communications and appeals. The position reports to the Donor Relations Manager, Annual Fund, and will manage the donor stewardship and annual appeal programs.
This position will be key in developing dynamic reports and providing research that support philanthropy goals, as well as providing support to create compelling funding opportunities to our community-at-large and the 3,200 alumnae who live in our 47-county footprint surrounding the Greater Kansas City, St. Joseph, Topeka, and Manhattan areas. Candidates looking to make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of girls are encouraged to apply.
- Manage the Philanthropy Department's CRM system (Raiser's Edge with RENXT) to ensure records and data are accurate and current.
- Develop dynamic reports and conduct donor research and qualification to provide guidance to the Philanthropy team's focus on most qualified prospects.
- Manage the donor stewardship and Direct Mail programs (with graphic and mail house support from the Brand/Marketing team), including planning, copy writing, editing, segmentation and analyzing results.
- Manage and analyze prospect/donor/gift data, presenting it in a variety of formats weekly and monthly including accurate reporting for executive and team dashboards and reconciliation with finance team.
- Provide Raiser's Edge training and develop best practices to optimize team efficiencies.
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholders to support philanthropy programs and facilitate contributions to the agency.
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser's Edge (strongly preferred) or comparable CRM database is a must.
- 3+ years' progressively responsible related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Experience with donor-centric communications and direct appeals is a distinct and desired advantage.
- Excellent written communication skills are critical, with the ability to deliver compelling arguments regarding the value proposition of Girl Scouts.
- Advanced knowledge of technical computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) including the ability to utilize technology for research.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports and ability to utilize and build Crystal Reports desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with emphasis on building relationships and the ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external constituents.
- Self-motivated to set, attain and surpass goals, with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of budgeting and accounting.
- Ability to work with and train volunteers as needed to meet goals.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality of information, records and materials.
- Passion for the mission of Girl Scouts.
GSKSMO offers a competitive salary and generous benefits such as: Medical/Dental coverage (81% premium paid for employees/75% for dependents), vision, group term life insurance, 50% of your contribution up to 2% company matching on retirement accounts after one year, 3 weeks' vacation plus one week off between Christmas and New Year's Day, and more.
Click to apply: Donor Relations Analyst
To apply, click the link above. You can direct general questions to OMNI Human Resource Management.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.